Are you worried about rising gas & electrics bills?
Gas & electric costs are set double later this year and many households will see a huge increase in the size of their bills which could be be a major worry. Did you know that there are lots of things you can do to help lower your bills. We have put together a list of proven energy saving ideas that will help keep your bills down and will have the added bonus of being beneficial to a cleaner greener environment.
- ENSURE YOUR BOILER IS MINIMUM A-RATED
- GET A NEW UP-TO-DATE ROOM THERMOSTAT
- INSTALL NEW/REPLACE OLD THERMOSTATIC RADIATOR VALVES
- FLUSH OUT & DE-SLUDGE YOUR RADIATORS & PIPES. INSTALL A MAGNETIC HEATING FILTER
- ZONE YOUR HEATING SYSTEM
- LOWER YOUR BOILER TEMPERATURE
- BALANCE YOUR HEATING SYSTEM
- LAG YOUR EXPOSED PIPES
- DON’T OBSTRUCT RADIATORS
- SERVICE YOUR GAS APPLIANCES ANNUALLY
- MAINTAIN 21 DEGREES CELSIUS OR LESS
- BLEED YOUR RADIATORS
- LOWER YOUR HOT WATER THERMOSTAT
- UPGRADE TO A SMART THERMOSTAT
- CHECK/ADJUST YOUR PROGRAMMER SETTINGS
Heat Art has over 30 years of high quality experience in providing energy efficiency advice to gas consumers. Our range of services span from providing self-help advice through to upgrading your current apparatus to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved. If you would like to talk about upgrading any part of your current system, please call and we will be happy to help.